unidentified sat

hello,
I was listening for AO51 last night (29th Aug) around 2000UT. I noticed
GO32 was also up. I don't have a 9600 system but was curious as to how
strong the signal would be on my fixed antenna. Whilst tuning back to AO51
at 2010 on 435.280MHZ there was a 20 over 9 signal that sounded for all the
world like 9600 baud too.
At first I thought it might have been POSAT back in business but it wasn't
up (according to IT) and neither was anything else I could identify.
Does anyone have any idea as to what satellite this was.
My locator is IO75PP, in south west Scotland.
Thanks,
Bill GM0ICF.
PS I'm not on the mailing list so please send emails direct to above or
GM0ICF@amsat.org
Thanks again.