FT-847

http://www.hb9drv.ch/tmp/old/hamradiodeluxeversion033b855.exe

Here's where I am with the FT-847 support. I will make this more robust this
evening and will look at better support throughout the week.

The main problem is that when in SAT mode the FT-847 takes a long time to
respond to a 'Get Frequency' request while you are tuning the radio, as a
result I get timeouts. This is poor - but that's life.

Anyway I have a 95% workaround implemented and will add more checking this
evening, with luck I can make this 100% robust. I want to look at something
this morning.

This week / next week I have to make the built-in linear transponder support
better. Also I have to learn how to use the FT-847 - not bad so far.

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005