Re: TS-2000 Question

Hello Matt,

Yes, using the "Split" mode for ISS, VFO A set to 145.990 Transmit
(Packet), VFO B set to 145.800.
Have used TRX-Manager's DDE link for Doppler and also WiSPDDE.  Need to
enter the frequencies
in manually, but seems to work.

Good luck,

Jerry  -  K0HZI

Self promotion, using Kenwood TH-7AG HT for PCSAT (NO-44)
See: http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?K0HZI-2
Today at a park down the street from my QTH!