SatPC32 Fodtrack Problem Solved

Gentleman,
Thanks to all who wrote an offered suggestions about why FODTrack wasn't
receiving AZ & EL data from SatPC32 and not running my rotor system. I
discovered the problem moments after sending the SOS email to the BB last
night. I had not checked the box in the upper left hand corner of the
Options menu that tells the software to take command of the rotor controller
when the software starts up. I had checked the DDE Rotor box but missed this
other step. Perhaps there is another way to tell the software to talk to
FOD, but if there is I missed it and it didn't automatically take charge
during the FO-29 pass last night as I had expected it to do.
TNX & 73s
Rick
W2JAZ