FT-847

Now that I have a FT-847 I am able to make good progress with the necessary
satellite support as requested.

The only downsides with the CAT support from Yaesu seem to be:

[1] Can't sensibly detect whether SAT is on or off.
[2] While the user is changing the Main (RX) frequency in SAT mode the read
frequency command hangs until the frequency becomes stable.

Anyway here's a question: when using satellites with the FT-847 can anyone see
a situation where the user would not enable SAT mode and instead TX and RX
using VFO A (Main) ?

Simon Brown
---
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005