dsp 2232

Hello All!
I have a question about the settings for the tnc dsp 2232.
I can copy go-32 fb. (also transmit). But no luck using the 2232 on ao-51. I
see the DCD light stay on but no joy! Checked the call signs and settings.
All seems fb. I must be looking at the mistake and can't see it. So I
thought maybe a little help and brain shaking would get me started.

Thanks
Don...w2xb