RE: Logger 32

u have moved a file and the program is looking for it

where does logger32 store its config ?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of William Fry
Sent: Monday, 29 August 2005 9:47 PM
To: Amsat-bb@Amsat.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Logger 32

Hi all,
All of a sudden, there are no entries on my logbook page to be found,
scrolled up & down, its blank, so went to check my adif file to see if
it was recently updated to the present before importing to logger and in
the meantime also moving Logger 32 from Program files to C\ drive for
quicker access. Now every time I try to load Logger 32 to import the the
adif file, I get a window that says:  bad file or number, with a header
that says: file error loading C:\Logger 32\adif.txt and thats as far as
I can get with loading Logger 32. Any help appreciated, thanks.

Bill, VO1OR

--
If You Don't Ask, You Will Never Know !!