From: Jesper Hansen [mailto:copenhagen_rx@hotmail.com]
Sent: 29 August 2005 02:35
To: david.barber@dbelectronics.co.uk
Subject: PCSAT2 PSK-31

Hallo David

I received your PSK-31 signal via PCSAT2 Sunday 28-Aug. around 23:13(UTC)
My location is (JO65FQ): 7 km west of Copenhagen, Denmark
I am using a 3-elements dipole with preamp and a Uniden 200xlt radio
scanner,
DigiPan for PSK decoding and WXtrack for prediction.

73 - Jesper Hansen (copenhagen_rx@hotmail.com)