IBM 600E continued

Thanks  to all:
The current situation, I've disconnected the lit-ion battery, also the major
battery, and still have errors 00163, 00173, 08611. The batteries are removed
and will re-install tomorrow. And was not able yet to download the IBM
hardware maint. manual. Nevertheless, again I really appreciate the fast
responds. Just in case, I'll be shopping for a replacement.
Amsat # 25124
tapr # 5427
see you on the birds
73 de w7hgk ...art