Icom R20 for linear sats

Hi all
I thought I would let you guys in on  just a super receiver for working the
linear birds with a arrow. I am using a 817 on the uplink side and my Icom R20
on the downlink side. The R20 receiver is excellent and is very close to my
yaesu 847 on HF on my base antenna and has a better receiver than my 817. It
is superb on ssb and the frequency resolution can be set for as fine as 0.01
of a khz. It also has a built in 4hr recorder and records at the touch of a
button. It has some faults but not  for the purpose I wanted it to do (work
sats handheld). It also does 1.2 ghz and 2.4 ghz. I can be seen working VO-52
at www.stormchaser.cjb.net then click on the upper right truck photo. All
photos expand.
Jerry VE6AB