From: John Magliacane [mailto:kd2bd@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, 28 August 2005 12:58 AM
To: Andrew Rich; amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] PREDICT Question

--- Andrew Rich <vk4tec@tech-software.net> wrote:

> Yep got all that but when I ask for doppler for ISS is get 0.000
>
> when i ask for doppler for OSCAR-10 I get a real number.
>
> so why is ISS 0 ?

Maybe the ISS was below your horizon at the time?  (0.000
is normally returned when the satellite is not in range of
your groundstation.)

BTW, predict.db contains transponder information that is used by
PREDICT in the Single Satellite Tracking Mode to display Doppler
corrected uplink and downlink frequency information.

73, de John, KD2BD

Visit John on the Web at:

	http://kd2bd.ham.org/
.