From: Greg D. [mailto:ko6th_greg@hotmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, 27 August 2005 3:11 PM
To: vk4tec@tech-software.net; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: RE: [amsat-bb] PREDICT Question

If the .pl interface is anything like the .c one, Predict gives you the
doppler offset relative to a frequency of 100mhz.  So you need to scale it
by the ratio of your un-shifted frequency to 100mhz, and then either add or
subtract that to the base to get the doppler shifted result.  The Keps
information in the predict.db file is used for the position prediction.

Happy computing,

Greg  KO6TH

Howdy,

Using PREDICT under LINUX to control a radio for doppler.

Modfied the demo.pl to use "GET_DOPPLER localhost ISS"

What freq does it use from what i assume is the predict.db file ?