Re: WTB Arrow antenna

You missed a whole bunch on eBay this past week! But, I found some more on there for you.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?from=R40&satitle=arrow+antenna

73,

Matt Bennett
KF6RTB

Vaisliy -- <vg@evasik.com> wrote:
michael strain wrote:

>Hi-I am looking to buy an Arrow 146/43710W with the duplexer. If anybody has
>one let me know off the list at kc2fko@msn.com
>thanks Mike

Or you can build one easily using 1/8" bronze welding rods.
http://www.clarc.org/Articles/uhf.htm
Duplexer you can ether buy one from arrow or also build
http://k0lee.com/duplexer.htm
http://mail.yahoo.com