Re: Simplified Computer Rotor Control?

I'm using the LVB tracker from www.g6lvb.com

It will control azmuth and elevation.

It has 2 ICs. (a PIC and MAX232) and 4 transistors. It's about as simple as something can get.

At the present time, I'm using it to control azmuth only since I'm using an old Wilson WR-500 (what a piece of junk) rotor and a Alliance U-110 for elevation.

The 5500 purchase is down the road.

GL
Mike
K9QHO