What does it mean?

Hi to the list,
Please anybody can help me?
My Control Box of my Rotator Yaesu G-5400B
Drive me crazy.
Each time I press any button ( UP DWN LEFT or RIGHT)
I see the needle of the azimuth that bears to the left of about 1 dash.
The same thing happens with the needle of the Elevation. It bears less then
the azimuth one. please what can it be? Could it be the Motors or the
control box?
This happens to me after of 20 days of holiday.
Please can anybody give me an hand to solve it out?
Sure in an help I send my best regards.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester
EasyLog 5 Palm BetaTester