Re: Simplified Computer Rotor Control?

Hi Hasan,

I haven't had a chance to try this yet but I think the
simplest and cheapest way to do it is to use a digital
pot connected to a PC parallel port. You probably also want
a switch between the rotor controller pot and the digital
pot to select manual or computer control.

With this approach, you don't need any micro-controller, no
A/D or D/A converters, no power supply etc. All the software
is simple PC stuff - no special compilers etc.

73,
Tony AA2TX

---