Re: Flatholm Island Expedition

It certainly is 26-30th Aug.

73 Trevor M5AKA
---------------
AMSAT-UK produce a newsletter Oscar News full of satellite information.
For membership details contact the secretary Jim Heck G3WGM
Tel:  +44 (0)1258 453959
E-mail: g3wgm@amsat.org
Website: http://www.uk.amsat.org/
---------------
Daily Amateur Radio RSS News Service: http://www.southgatearc.org/
Add News Service to your Website: http://www.southgatearc.org/rss/index.htm
Add News Service to your PC: http://www.southgatearc.org/rss/newsreader.htm
Upload Your News Items: http://www.southgatearc.org/news/your_news.htm
Apologies to all for this late information, but I wanted to be sure before I
issued it that I was available to join the team for the expedition.

Barry Amateur Radio Society (South Wales - UK) are making their annual trip
to Flatholm Island located in the Bristol Channel - UK.  The visit pays
homage
to the occasion when Marconi made a historic radio transmission and prove
that
radio waves would travel across water.

The special event call sign for the club station is GB5FI (Flatholm Island)