PCSAT2 PSK-doppler HRD software!

FW: Comparison of contacts over time by expeditionsHello All,

I've been busy with collecting doppler-PSK idea's
for Ham Radio De Luxe software (HRD).
The good news is that Simon (HRD designer) told
me that he is willing to work on this option, so I
asume we can expect soon the PSK-doppler correction
option in the new HRD versions.
In case you have some idea's for -
Hamradio De Luxe (HRD) let us know!
If you do not have experiance with-
HRD (or doppler) maybe you know some people who have!!!
Please let him (or them) know about the PSK-doppler project!
Technical comments in this are welcome!
Hamradio De Luxe website: http://hrd.ham-radio.ch/
Please your comments to: isszarya@hotmail.com

Regards: Cor PD0RKC