Flatholm Island Expedition

Apologies to all for this late information, but I wanted to be sure before I
issued it that
I was available to join the team for the expedition.
Barry Amateur Radio Society (South Wales - UK) are making their annual trip
Flatholm Island located in the Bristol Channel - UK.  The visit pays homage
to the
occasion when Marconi made a historic radio transmission and prove that radio
waves
would travel across water.

The special event call sign for the club station is GB5FI (Flatholm Island)