wispdde Bug

When I run wispDDE client with NOVA some times it stalls with a magical

Wispdde Run Time Error "13" - Type Mismatch.

You can see the error comes up just as it is trying to DDE to NOVA.

Blowing away the regsitry entries and starting again fixes it.

Something when talking to NOVA it does not like, or when it does talk to
NOVA DDE, that wispDDE tries to set something it does not like.

Also, does anyone have troubles get a radio index to be selected properley ?

Can someone perhaps send me their settings to get wisp DDE to work like it
should.

Andrew VK4TEC