AO-51 tonight

Hi All:

Echo sounded great tonight on the 01:35Z pass here in EM56. Signals were
nearly full-quieting with my Hamtronics LNK preamp and TH-D7 and Arrow.  I
tried calling a few times but no joy this time. It was a low-ish pass trying
QRP. This was a dry run for our ham club meeting this Thursday evening when
I will attempt to perform a live demo after giving a presentation on
SatComm. We will try the 01:55Z pass - a 19° max elevation pass. We may have
a little tree trouble, but we'll give it a try. Look for K4RFT (Radio Fox
Tango) / handheld.

73, Jamie
WB4YDL