RE: Kenwood D700 and Doppler (PCSAT2)

what doppler sofwtare ?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@amsat.org]On
Behalf Of Jerry Weihrauch
Sent: Tuesday, 23 August 2005 8:30 PM
To: vk4tec@tech-software.net
Cc: AMSAT-BB@amsat.org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] Kenwood D700 and Doppler (PCSAT2)

Andrew,

I have had some success with the TS-2000 using the CAT function through the
RS-232 connector for Doppler control and running Soundcard AGWPE and a
Terminal
program (WinPack) on one other satellite to copy data.  Seemed to work
fine. In
my present QTH my 70cm is inside and the copy is so poor I can not
decode the
Packet data.

Might want to give AGWPE a try with any Terminal program.

Good luck,

Jerry  - K0HZI