Re: PCSAT2 telem stopped ?

Hi,

It looks like it shut down at about 02:00 GMT according to the last
engineering telemetry
received while over ZL.

BTW, I'm working on some software for interleaving the doppler
tracking and packet
reception. However, it's on the back-burner because I'm concentrating
on the telemetry
display.

When we start to get a feed again, you'll notice a few changes to
www.pcsat2.info

* The battery has reached it's fully charged state of 16v and PSAT2
is now dumping excess
solar charge current. When this occurs we display the value at the
bottom of the sol/bat/load
column.

* Fixed a display problem with the ARM bits

* The Battery column now has a link instead of a title which will
bring up more details of
the condition of each cell (place holder at the moment)

* The 8 bit command fields revert to grey from green after 6 hours.

- Dave
G4DPZ