Kenwood D700 and Doppler (PCSAT2)

Howdy,

I have been receiving PACSAT2 data. I have noticed the
dramatic doppler shift of late. I have been moving the
VFO buy hand.

Does anyone have a setup where the D700 is controlled by
software to track for doppler ?

If you use the internal TNC, you would have to drop out of
TNC mode, set the next freq and turn the TNC back on again.

Bit messy, you may miss a packet while you are commandign the
radio to the next freq.

Ideas ?