WiSP troubles

All:

Runing WiSP with the built-in TNC. I don't know why, but I've noticed that
the program keeps turning the MON (monitor) command off.

I can use Hyperterminal to monitor traffic on GO32 and AO51, but WiSP isn't
seeing anything. The comport is fine and the rigs TNC acknowledges by
lighting up when WiSP is started. .

 Is there a way to change the  INI file in Wisp that would allow the mon
command to stay on?

Thanks

Tony - KT2Q