Help with Trakbox

Hi to the list,
I was out for holiday.
Today I attached all my connections to the radio shack enclosed the trakbox.
Now when I turn on the trakbox, the rotors goes in parking mode but when
arrived to the park value it start switching on and off the relays in the
control box like it reach the value and the it lose it. I have tried also to
track a satellite and noticed that the rotors when reached the satellite
AZ/EL keeps going on and off the relays.
I have also noticed that moving manually the rotators ( I switched off the
Trakbox ), when I press any button on the control box the needle of the
azimuth bears a little bit to left.
Please anybody can tell me what's going on?
Please help me to solve the problem.
Thanks in advance.

73 de Enzo IK8OZV
EasyLog 5 BetaTester