RE: Svalbard mini DXpedition - satellite only

Hello again folks

I have a minor change to my dates. I will be at Svalbard between Saturday 27
August and Monday 29 August.

At present I do not know the times that I will be 'on the birds', but
looking at the passes as well as the FM birds I will definitely take SSB
gear and operate FO-29 for a bit of DX, and I'll try AO-7, although I
haven't had a lot of experience on AO-7 recently.

If I can get it to work, I'll also be on IRC chat...

Server: irc.dishnuts.net
Port: 6667
Channel: #amsat

73, Howard G6LVB