RE: Antenna tracker based on PIC and / or USB

Yes, if you consider the BASIC Stamp a "pic".  See the pictures and links at
the top of:

http://home.jps.net/~gregd/hamsite.htm

I see that there's an article in the September QST with a similar idea, but
Mark's design interfaces to the kind of rotors with position pots (analog);
mine is for the kind with index switches.  I also have local controls for
off-line positioning of the antennas, as my design does not make use of the
original control box.

Good luck,

Greg  KO6TH

Has anyone made an antenna position crontroller based on a PIC and / or USB
?

Cheers Andy VK4TEC