Eagle Meeting Following Symposium

All:
A late additionto the agenda for the Amsat Symposium in Lafayette is a
meeting of the Eagle project team, and any other interested parties.

Like the last Eagle design meeting, this meeting is open to any and all
AMSAT members.

Attached is the current agenda; be advised that it will probably change
before the actual meeting.

If you are an AMSAT member, not on the Eagle team, and would like to
attend, please advise wb4gcs@amsat.org.  All AMSAT members are welcome,
we'd just like to know who and how many are attending, so we can be
prepared.

Thanks, and see you in Lafayette.

73,
Jim