----- Original Message -----
From: "Robin Callender" <robin_callender@hotmail.com>

A big THANKS to Simon for making this code available!

I have (re)built this code on my system (WindowsXP with VisualStudio 7.1).

I encountered only one build problem, which I was able to fix locally.
There is a Post-Build copy option which specified copying the resultant DLLs
to your D: drive.
(I don't have a D: drive, which resulted in a build error).