Re: Satellites DLL for Prediction

A big THANKS to Simon for making this code available!

I have (re)built this code on my system (WindowsXP with VisualStudio 7.1).

I encountered only one build problem, which I was able to fix locally.
There is a Post-Build copy option which specified copying the resultant DLLs
to your D: drive.
(I don't have a D: drive, which resulted in a build error).

My solution was to do the following (I assume the zip file has be extracted
and the project opened under VisualStudio).
This may help others quickly resolve this issue.

>From the menu line select: "Project" and then the "HRDSats.Properties..."
submenu item.
Expand the "Build Events" section.
Click on "Post-Build Event"
Delete the contents of the "Command Line" area.
Exit this dialog and rebuild.

Upon rebuilding you will get a few warnings; these are relatively
benign..don't worry.
If your interested in clearing this warnings, I can provide my fixes, but
again they are generally not required.

Again, thanks Simon!

73's
Robin  KE7ARL