Satellites DLL for Prediction

Here's the source of the DLL I am using for Ham Radio Deluxe to predict
satellite passes, determine range rate etc. Obviously it will be updated,
soon I will post a small program shich shows how to use it.

Based on the excellent work by:

Michael F. Henry, SGP4/SDP4 Implementation Copyright © Michael F. Henry.
The Predict source, courtesy of John Magliacane, KD2BD.
David Taylor's DJTSatLib.dll used in WxTrack

Simon Brown
www.hb9drv.ch www.laax.ch

RSGB HF Convention: Friday 7th - Sunday 9th October 2005
Holidays: Monday 10th - Thursday 20th October 2005