Ham Radio Deluxe / Sat op

I finally got around to downloading and installing the latest(?) update to
Ham Radio Deluxe, version 3.3. Simon, what a great implementation of
satellite!!

I don't have PC controlled rotors any more (maybe later on) but the Doppler
tracking you have incorporated is simply the best. I particularly appreciate
that I can tune my VFO (TS2000) to a QSO or open slot and the program
follows right along instead of pushing the rig back to where it thinks it
was supposed to be. I had a SHORT CW qso with W3QBK and doppler tracking was
excellant, best I have ever seen. Certainly a lot better than my CW   8-0

Thank you! You do good work... 8-)

John Wilcox  NS1Z
EL99bf
Silver Springs, FL