FS: Kenwood TS2000 satellite rig

I have a nice condition Kenwood TS2000 for sale.  This is the 100 watt HF/6/2m, 50 watt 70cm radio, with full duplex for satellites. Built in antenna tuner, TCXO, memory keyer, and it has the optional voice recorder installed (a $120 value).  It was recently checked out by Burghardt amateur center, and they performed the MARS modification, so it will transmit on 60 meters.  Comes with mic, power cord, manual, and original box.  Works just fine, but I am redoing the VHF side of my station.  I am asking $1275 plus shipping, or might entertain a trade on an Icom 756PRO or Yaesu FT1000MP or MkV.

This is a great full duplex satellite rig, and has the main voice satellites already programmed into the satellite memories.   Feel free to email with any questions.  You will not be disappointed with this radio.

73s John NE0P