Re: 9600 Baud modem schematic

Thanks Lee, I did not know it was on the AMSAT-bb.  I sent Assi to
John's home website.  Either way, he will be able to judge that
John's design does not use a randomizer but compensates for the DC
offset in a different way.  BTW, I have the values need to shift
this design to 38.4 KB as well.  Good being with you at the Small
Sat Conference. There was a good meeting of minds there!  Cliff K7RR