Activating a few Michigan grid squares

Just a note to those grid square hunters out there that we will be
activating a
few grid squares on our way to Eagle Harbor, Michigan (EN57). Since SO-50 is
the only option for us till Monday - no Mode-S equipment - sorry.

We will ATTEMPT to activate either EN76 or EN66 on Friday, Aug 19th, during
the 1315 and 1456 UTC passes. These will be favor the west coast. While at
Eagle Harbor, we will activate the Lighthouse (EN57) and possibly Brockway
Mountain in Copper Harbor (EN67). We will also try to activate EN66 or EN76
(maybe EN75 or EN74) on Monday, Aug. 22nd.

Please be advised that our timing or ability to be on the air may be
affected by
traffic, weather or other unknowns.

QSL to the operator's home call.

Mike, N8MR