Questions about SDR transponders...

Hi AMSATs,

It was only a matter of time that we now have finally a software
transponder...
It is really great to hear that it actually works, its a great advantage for
ham technologies.

On the other hand I seen some words about "flying on P3e or Eagle".
This makes me little aftraid, and also more interrested in the electrical
specifications.

Something I would like to know is how much battery power such a SDR
transponder will take.
With such high speeds these electronics will propably generate lot of heat
too...

But maybe its not that bad at all...

73 and good luck with your SDR-xpndr

William