Re: SDR Prototype transponders

On 17 Aug 2005 at 21:02, Jim Shorney wrote:

>  I've never been an AMSAT member, but if AMSAT puts up a decent Mode A satellite, I will join.

> Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
> jshorney (at) inebraska.com
> nu0c (at) amsat.org
> Ham Radio NU0C
> Lincoln, NE, USA
> EN10ps
> http://incolor.inetnebr.com/jshorney/

I'm not complaining but when visiting your web site I remember a recent add up on AMSAT-NA web site:

The AMSAT Symbol (Logo) and Name are Registered Trademarks

The Amateur Radio Satellite Corporation (AMSAT) asserts all proprietary rights in and to all names and trademarks contained
in this web site, regardless of whether a trademark registration has been secured. Any use of AMSAT's trademarks including
the AMSAT name and the AMSAT symbol in any form, in connection with any product or service that does not belong to AMSAT,
unless otherwise authorized in a license agreement, will constitute an infringement upon the trademark rights of such owner
and may be actionable under United States Trademark Laws and/or International Trademark Laws and the Trademark or equivalent
laws of other countries.

Before you download and use the artwork for these symbols you must agree to the following terms and conditions:

   1. The AMSAT symbol and name may be used ONLY while the user is a current, paid-up AMSAT Member or Member Society
(hereafter called a Member).

The full text here: http://www.amsat.org/amsat-new/notices/logos/index.php

Not too sure how many of us are "legal" actually..;)

I'm not an AMSAT sheriff nor it is my job but i seek the truth and i want to go to heaven not to hell...some says this will
happen on half of any given group!

I think i'm better to go back watching The L word replays..8))

"-"
"That a democracy can't do certain things if in fact its citizens don't support it"
Lieutenant general James Conway June 16 2005.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe