Re: SDR Prototype transponders

On Thu, 18 Aug 2005 01:28:58 -0400, Steve Meuse wrote:

>You're weird.

I prefer to think of it as eclectic (as opposed to eccentric).

>We aren't a service provider, we're a member based organization. You join to make things happen!

You attract new members by offering them something that appeals to
them. AO-51 looks intruiging, but I have considerable building and
rebuilding to do before I can get to a point.

We'll see.

I've heard both sides of this debate many times. I'm not complaining,
just stating my opinion. Differing opinions are respectfully noted. I'm
going to drop this part of the thread at this point.

73,

Jim

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com