Looking for portable dxpedition style antenna plans

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some plans for portable antennas that would allow me to get
on FO-29 and VO-52 to put out some grids when I'm camping. They ideally
would be small enough to be easily carried when broken down (or made to
break down) and preferably not on the same boom. I'm not looking for the
"arrow" style antenna commonly used on the fm birds. I will be using an
armstrong rotator system so keep that in mind.

tnx,
Ian K8MM