Re: SDR Prototype transponders

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 23:14:41 -0400, Diane Bruce wrote:

>You have that backwards. Joining AMSAT would give you (and I actually)
>more strength in numbers to get non FM birds built.
>BTW, AO7 still occasionally does mode A, I just worked it in mode B
>though. (Talked to W8IJ on ssb)

Thanks Diane, Donald, and Andrew for your comments. Your opinions are
noted, and I will take it under advisement. However, as I said, I have
lurked here for quite a while. I've heard this all before, and I still
see FM birds all over the place. I did have stuff gathered to build an
AO-40 station, but we all know what happened there.

Call me weird, but maybe I'd like to see something BEFORE I spend any
more money.

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com