Re: SDR Prototype transponders

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:27:10 -0600, James R. Duffey wrote:

>I love Mode A!
>
>"and SSB means there is room for lots of QSO's."
>
>No NO, CW, CW means there is room for lots of QSOs!
>
>I miss all those chirpy 2 M Handie - Talkie newcomer signals on the
>downlink. Everybody tried to work them. - Duffey

I'm coming out of the woodwork.

I've lurked this BB for several years, and enjoyed working the RS birds
while they were alive. FM repeaters in the sky turn me off. I've never
been an AMSAT member, but if AMSAT puts up a decent Mode A satellite, I
will join.

--
Jim Shorney      -->.<--Put complaints in this box
jshorney (at) inebraska.com