Re: pcsat2 still 1200 baud on 437.975?

Hasan,
PC2 is still beaconing every 10 sec with 1200 baud
telemetry.  Though we should be changing that to
once every 30 sec to save power for today until
the one day shut down on the 18th for the EVA.

bob

>>> "hasan schiers" <schiers@netins.net> 08/16/05 6:47 PM >>>
I haven't gated anything from 437.975 for days...has the sat stopped beaconing
at 1200 baud on that freq and another is on? Things were working fine here,
and I can send a beacon on that freq with my d7 and it decodes just fine, so
I'm at a loss to explain the loss of signal.

Ideas? Maybe it has moved to 145.825?

...hasan, N0AN