A space evening in august

Who said LEO where overcrowded? here is my little 'soiré" From the resurected AO-7 dg1maj, oo7eq  and a G4??? station just a
the noise/crash level on the sat to GO-32 with some data:

4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
4XTECH-12>BBSTAT/2: <<UI>>:
Open:AB1C23:
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36602672
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36605352
4XTECH-12>BBSTAT/2: <<UI>>:
Open:AB1C23:
4XTECH-11>PBLIST/2: <<UI>>:
PB: Empty.
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
BBS is active .
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36614448
cmd:cmd:*** retry count exceeded
*** DISCONNECTEDcmd:4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36616208
4XTECH-11>PBLIST/2: <<UI>>:
PB: Empty.
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
BBS is active .
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
4XTECH-11>PBLIST/2: <<UI>>:
PB: Empty.
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36616879
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
BBS is active .
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36618046
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
B:36618795
4XTECH-12>STATUS/2: <<UI>>:
BBS is active .
4XTECH-11>PBLIST/2: <<UI>>:

And passing by FO-29 WI2W and  me  two of us on the whole pass and AO-51 with 4 stations and great signal from the S-band TX
with nearly no fades!! don't know if they switched to HI power but since the beginning of this S/V week i don't get the
usual hi fades?.

Don't get me wrong i don't say they will replace any HEO but in the mean time i can amortized my former AO-40 setup:)
Speaking of AO-51 i don't know if L/S phone mode is possible? i see L band is used for digital stuff.

See you on the birds!

"-"

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator