BOD Ballots and Overseas Mailing

I remember reading about a fellow members problem in mailing his ballot back
because of the high exchange rate for postage.

Might I suggest that if you are in a country that is a member of the
International Postal Union that you use one IRC (Internation Reply Coupon) and
place your ballot in an envelope. The IRC can be exchanged at member post
offices for one air mail postage stamp. IRC's are typically used when sending
for QSL cards from stations outside your country.

You can ask your local post office if they will exchange an IRC and that might
be your best bet. If someone overseas needs an IRC to send back their ballot,
let me know directly offline and I will send you one. I am, unfortunately, the
proud owner of about 3,000 of them.

73...bruce

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards