S band on AO-51

Greetings all,
On the V/S pass at about 0020Z last night (8/16), max. elevation 8.6 degrees here, I heard my own downlink for a few minutes, sent CQs, but heard no other stations.  It seemed easy to track the doppler on an ICOM IC-T7H  handheld.  The S-band antenna is all K5GNA--dipole with his corner reflector (and converter).  Uplink was 5 watts from a TH-D7 to a 4-el yagi on a tripod.

I was pleased to be able to hear the bird so well.  BUT, having seen Drew's message, I wonder if something's wrong here.  Drew, if N2UN was one of the oft-repeated calls that you heard, pse let me know.  I'd welcome hearing from anyone else who heard me.  I don't want to be an alligator!  The pass was way out east, so not hearing others may not have been unusual.  I couldn't get on the following pass because it was well after dark, and I have to set everything up for each pass, tough to do in the dark.

73,
Tony, N2UN