Tracking program limitation

I would be interested to hear from anyone using a Trakbox today as I have
several sets of parts to upgrade these to the latest firmware and improve
the processor to 4 times the speed. Trakbox Turbo includes doppler rig
tuning up to 2.4 ghz with the new processor.

My plan was to offer some of my extra parts on eBay if there is any
interest.  I have converted several units with out any problems. The Trakbox
can do the whole job without any external computer or it can act as an
interface between other applications and the supported radios and rotors.

73,
Don
KD6IRE