Hum from HAM-IV rotor brake solenoid

When I operate AO-51 with a downconverter right on the dish, the brake
solenoid from my HAM-IV rotor (or its wires to it), induces a nasty HUM into
the output of the downconverter.
Before I invent all sort of new wheels I would like to ask:
"Does anybody have suggestions where to start to try to address this"

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Joop, PA1JAV

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.