From: Luc Leblanc VE2DWE <luclebla@sorel-tracy.qc.ca>
Sent: Aug 15, 2005 12:34 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] pl tone is needed on AO-51

It will look like i'm speaking to myself but that's the way i sometime gets the best answers...;) The PL tone is required
for this actual V/S mode on AO-51 i tested it

15 Aug
FM Repeater, V/S
Uplink: 145.920 mhz FM, 67hz PL Tone I'TS OK
Downlink 2401.200 mhz FM

"-"
"That a democracy can't do certain things if in fact its citizens don't support it"
Lieutenant general James Conway June 16 2005.

Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
Coordonnateur AMSAT Quebec coordonnator
AMSAT 33583
www.qsl.net/ve2dwe