Re: Newbie question...How important is 1.2 GHZ coverage?

The modules show up from time to time on eBay. There's
one seller who buys 736's, pulls the modules out, and
sells them separately. Last time I saw one, the 1.2GHz
unit goes for about $650 or so. I've only seen a
couple for the TS-790, and they go for about
$600~$700. I don't recall ever seeing one for the
TS-2000, which makes sense because you have to have
Kenwood install it.
Jim  KQ6EA